Wednesday 8 June 2011

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Atuk aku dulu selalu pesan, nak mula apa2 je baca bismillah.. Here i am practising it to my new blog.. :) How i wish u're reading this entry, atuk!

This is an extension of my previous blog (beingana@multiply.com), i thought of shifting to blogspot sbb many people i know is in blogspot.

Okay..it's been 15minutes and i'm only typing this much. Feeling awkward sbb previously i was writing my blog freely(since not one person knew i'm having a blog and that includes my own husband. Sorry bucuk, not my intention to make u left out). But not this time, i will definitely promote my blog to fmly and frens,and i am glad my boyfie(i prefer to address my husband as my boyfie because it's just feel so young and....groovy?err) was the first to know this newly created blog. :D

I do not know what will i be writing in this blog, that is always the hardest question. Probably i'll just share anything!

*DONE WITH MY VERY FIRST ENTRY

No comments:

Post a Comment